Over the last three years, turnover of the Fencor Group has risen to the £20 million mark. With further strong increases planned and the increasing demand of its customers, it has been necessary to invest in another four colour press which was installed at Fencor Group’s site in Suffolk in August.
With the festive season in sight the new large format HP high tech press was installed in plenty of time to offer benefits and opportunities for both new and long term customers.
The second press means;
- Improved flexibility and productivity for clients.
- Print-on-demand avoids packaging write offs, which are expensive, and delivers faster speed to market.
- Multi-sheet loading, reduced wastage and faster turnaround.
- Inks are much less liable to cracking and chipping.
- Far stronger bond to multiple substrates including plastics.
- Inks which meet rigorous Greenguard Certification standards that ensure they are safe to be used in schools.
The introduction of this second press is a continuation of the initiative in place over the last two years which has seen £2million invested to enhance and complement Fencor Group’s existing comprehensive print offering. Customers have the option to use screen, litho, digital and flexo printing and is perfect for;
- High end merchandise
- Quality mock-ups in full colour
- Run lengths where the set up costs of litho are prohibitive
- Customers who have variable data needs, for instance more than one language, variation by region or multi-sites.
- Delivering an advantage to clients in the main areas of digital printing – speed, accuracy, control, flexibility and quality.
Chris Hall, Group Business Development Director was quoted as saying “It’s an exciting time for the Group. The strategy we’re following, coupled with a great deal of hard work by the team means that the business is growing strongly and at a controllable pace in line with our plan. Focus on our customers objectives, a refusal to compromise on quality or service and the ability to be an integral part of our clients’ growth plans mean we are going from strength to strength.”